Bastards of the Universe | NG trailer Bastards of the Universe | NG trailer

And where is the original zoroastrianism in this fight?

Dovahbear 4 Dovahbear 4

I really love what you have done with the bears animation.
It was very smooth and looked very live like.
The fight very fun and I liked that you used differed item to fight with.
The use of expression on the faces where great.
My complaint is the surrounding look very dull and that you use the same character and copy paste him with out a little differed like color or a little differed animation.
Thats is all.

Mei Mei

It is almost perfect. There are some bleu line on the face/head what kind of look odd. Also the left arm isn't totally great and some of the snow blends in weird. But the other stuff is great.

artfullyorange responds:

I will keep that in mind for next time! Thank you!

Yelsa's Second Mutation -NSFW- Yelsa's Second Mutation -NSFW-

This is just critique.
Okay you are trying to make a demon.
I really think it should be much darker it doesn't show she is ill the pose is very awkward.
The colours use int this peace are the cool and the background is very odd.
Good things the proportions are well the portal is good(maybe you should make the portal have a effect on the surroundings) the tail is nice but it doesn't look anything like the character.
I see you really can make a good peace but you just have to make it look much more natural.
Good luck.

AssassinJoe1 responds:

Thanks for the response.

She is only a half demon so she is also human. When you say darker, do you mean my shading/shadows need to be darker? Also your third sentence is run-on and I don't know what you mean by "it doesn't show she is ill the pose is very awkward". Unless you mean: "It doesn't show that she is ill/sick. The pose is very awkward." If you meant to say that she doesn't look sick, she is not supposed to look sick. As far as the pose, I chose a real reference to draw from, I am not the best at perspective so that could be the reason for it looking odd.

When you say the colors are cool, do you mean they are too light or that they are actual cool colors? I agree with you on the background. I am thinking of either removing it or using another background I drew before to replace this one.

As far as the tail goes, it has always been a part of the character. If the full tail could be seen it has a skin color on it as well, the closer it gets to the body. Although it is supposed to be a slight more pink than it is here.

Fidget Spinner Fidget Spinner